Tips and Information
• If you’re bringing your dogs, keep them under control and be considerate of others and do not leave them in the car.
• Please use the bins that are available on the field.
• There are dog water bowls available on the field located near the catering van.
• We have ample on site free parking for your vehicle.
• Toilets are located in the centre of the car boot for easy access.
• Refreshments are available on site including a catering van and snack stalls.
Tips for Everyone
• Make sure to bring some small change as vendors might not have the change for you if you bring only notes.
• Bring some carrier bags to carry your purchases.
Tips for Traders
• Please bring pasting tables or ground sheets for your wares.
• If it looks like there are going to be showers, bring plastic sheeting.
• Price up your items prior to coming to the car boot for the visitors convenience.
• Please keep the area tidy where your stall has been.
• Take your unsold items home with you.
• Do not sell drugs or weapons on the field, including ornamental weapons.
• You can camp over the night before without any additional costs.
Tips for Visitors
• To pick up the best items on the stall, make sure you get there early.
• Always be polite and take care when inspecting items.
• Make sure you look carefully at each stall as there might be some interesting items hidden away.
• You can camp over for £5 a night without pitch, first get permission off the land owner (Malcolm) a week prior to organise it.
• Most of all, let your day be as enjoyable as possible.